Michael Scott Glass Jar Candle
- Regular price
- $20.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $20.00 USD
- Unit price
"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make."
"I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot... that's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that."
Introducing the first candle in our Office Collection, inspired by Michael Scott. Does the Scott's Tots episode make you cringe? Well don't worry because these candles are far from cringey! Our Michael candle is scented in 'Michael's Morning Coffee,' with notes of dark chocolate, warm hazelnut, and roasted espresso. Unlike his coffee, this scent is far more complex than just milk and sugar, but still has that same gentle sweetness.
Currently our Michael candle is available in 5 label options:
1. I'm not superstitious...
2. Do you think that doing alcohol is cool?
3. You miss 100% of the shots...
4. Call me ASAP as possible
5. Boom Roasted.
• Volume 6.5oz
• Burn Time: 40+ Hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax: Proprietary Coconut Soy Wax Blend
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic
• Hand-poured in Milwaukee, WI
• Only burn candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
• For cotton wicks, trim the wick to 1/4" before lighting. This ensures a clean and proper burn.
• Our special coconut soy wax has a memory. To ensure the candle does not tunnel, always burn the candle until the melted wax reaches the edge of the container
• Do not burn your candle for more than four hours at a time and discard once you only have 1/4" of wax left
• Always burn within sight. Keep candle away from children, pets, fans, open windows, and other things that can catch fire.
• Keep the melt pool free from debris such as wick trimmings and matches.
All of our candles are hand-poured in small batches and made with our special blend of coconut and soy wax. They contain no extra colorants or chemicals commonly found in other major candle suppliers. They are phthalate-free, toxin-free, and paraben-free. Plus, our wax is from renewable sources such as soy and coconut. Due to their handmade nature, variations may occur within the candle. Such examples include cracking, frosting, and wet spots along the glass. Rest assured that all of these are normal and to be expected in a candle. They will not impact the burn of your candle.