Ready to be a good candle parent? It's not that difficult as long as you follow these simple instructions!
- Only burn candles on a level, fire resistant surface.
- For cotton wicks, trim the wick to 1/4" before lighting. This can be done using a wick trimmer, scissors, or nail clipper.
- For wooden wicks, trim the wick to 1/8" before lighting. This can be done by pinching off the charred wood with your fingers. Similarly, you can use a wick trimmer, scissors, or nail clipper.
- Trimming the wick before lighting ensures a clean and proper burn.
- Our special coconut soy wax has a memory. To ensure the candle does not tunnel, always burn the candle until the melted wax reaches the edge of the container
- Do not burn your candle for more than four hours at a time and discard once you only have 1/4" of wax left
- Always burn within sight. Keep candle away from children, pets, fans, open windows, and other things that can catch fire.
- Keep the melt pool free from debris such as wick trimmings and matches.
- Once you've lit your candle, do not move it or touch it as it will be very hot.
All of our candles are hand-poured in small batches and made with our special blend of coconut and soy wax. They contain no extra colorants or chemicals commonly found in other major candle suppliers. They are phthalate-free, toxin-free, and paraben-free. Plus, our wax is from renewable sources such as soy and coconut. Due to their handmade nature, variations may occur within the candle. Such examples include cracking, frosting, and wet spots along the glass. Rest assured that all of these are normal and to be expected in a candle. They will not impact the burn of your candle.